Insane
Insane
Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refugia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP!!! (Yalahar mission 10)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elmouk

HELP!!! (Yalahar mission 10) Empty
PostSubject: HELP!!! (Yalahar mission 10)   HELP!!! (Yalahar mission 10) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:11 pm

I would like someone to create a Group to help me do last mission of yalahar quest (mission 10)
if your team help me you will can take the reward item and i will pay supplies for peopl, or i could give your team 100k to cover supps, whatever.

i guess you could advertise a service, but whatever, i want to go with you guys because i don't trust others Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyste
Dei
Dei
Nyste

HELP!!! (Yalahar mission 10) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! (Yalahar mission 10)   HELP!!! (Yalahar mission 10) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Hello,

I have to be honest with you, In Service of Yalahar Quest 10th mission is not in our plans for a simple reason: we can NOT guarantee customers' life, since monsters will attack everyone and some people are always dumb enough to forget to heal, so they end up dying and blame killing team. Anyway, if any Insane Member feels like organising a private service, he's free to do so, but under his name and not under guild's name.

Thank you anyway for your suggestion, and hope you can do it soon! Smile
Back to top Go down

HELP!!! (Yalahar mission 10)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane :: Public :: Suggestions-
Jump to: