Insane
Insane
Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refugia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfair treatment at applies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawnz

Rawnz

Unfair treatment at applies Empty
PostSubject: Unfair treatment at applies   Unfair treatment at applies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:01 am

I applied 13/11 to this guild.

I got one day later rejected because of my Level. I was level 137 and 150 is required = 13 Levels difference.

1 day after I got rejected, a player 'Tungaste' applied to the forum, he was a 141 Elite Knight.

He didnt get rejected by his Level, and he hadnt reached the requirements. He was level 141 and 170 is required = 29 Levels difference.

He wasnt accepted to Insane because of the voting.

But the deal is he got a chance to get voted in, and I didnt.
and I had LESS difference between my level and the required level.

Summary

Tungaste - 141/170 = 29 Levels difference - For voting
Rawnz 137/150 = 13 Levels Difference - Rejected because of my level.
Back to top Go down
Devil on Refugia
Manus Dei, Admin
Devil on Refugia

PostSubject: Re: Unfair treatment at applies   Unfair treatment at applies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Greetings!

Pease excuse any formal tone that you might see here, but we take complaints very seriously, and formality is the only way to make any point absolutely clear.

This answer is the purely an answer from the point of view of me, the recruitment officer. Nyste, and possibly other members may also reply here.

-

I'm sorry that you felt you have been unfairly treated. I read in another thread on this forum that people may understand that I have my reasons for not forwarding your application for voting, and that's right. The first part of the recruitment process is completely down to me, to deem whether an application meets minimum requirements of the guild.

As you are all too aware, our minimum requirement is level 150 for a paladin. However, as part of the first stage of the application process, I also have to decide whether the application is of good quality. Level isn't everything, and if the application is good, for example, funny, well detailed or even novel, level requirements may be disregarded. In this case, that is so.

A policy that we have in Insane, you may be aware or may not be, is that we try to avoid reinviting people who "rage quit". Leaving us with no apparent reason, suddenly; such as you did, does not demonstrate loyalty. In Insane, that is a key trait we look for in a player.

Please note, I didn't reply to your application and tell you that were not welcome in Insane indefinitely. I advised you that you could reapply once you reached level 150.

-

I'm likely to add more replies to this thread because I'm writing this on my iPad, and Safari doesn't save active forms Sad. Also, there will be a tonne of autocorrect errors I'm sure.

If you wish to speak with me directly over the next few days, please leave me a pm on this forum, and it's unlikely I'll be able to log into Tibia.

I hope I've been able to address most of your concerns.

Devil~
Recruitment Officer
Back to top Go down
http://www.areyouinsanenough.com
Rawnz

Rawnz

PostSubject: Alex, Thank you.   Unfair treatment at applies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Hello Alex. I know get what you mean.

This is the responses I want to have from a Insaner, or more I expect I should get back. But I am sorry, I am not applying again. Cuz I lost intresst of the guild when I noticed you have some people that treated me like shit for nothing. (No names mentioned, but I think you know who you are.) You also have some great players in Insane, I have to give you respect Alex, for being honest.

Peace!
Back to top Go down
Devil on Refugia
Manus Dei, Admin
Devil on Refugia

PostSubject: Re: Unfair treatment at applies   Unfair treatment at applies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:11 pm

If there are no more replies that relate directly to this issue, this thread will be closed tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.areyouinsanenough.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfair treatment at applies   Unfair treatment at applies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfair treatment at applies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane :: Public :: Complaints-
Jump to: